Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..Best Bites Creamy crockpot mac n' cheese We can't help but to love a slow cooker meal because it's makes for easy clean up, needs few ingre.nts and is very hands off..
Best Bites Creamy crockpot mac n' cheese We can't help but to love a slow cooker meal because it's makes for easy clean up, needs few ingre.nts and is very hands off..Subscribe now and save, give a gift subscription or get help with an existing subscription..
Vegans and vegetarians have been wandering in the meat-lovers’ paradise that’s Las Vegas for decades, and it seems like they’re finally reaching the promised land, with — Holy cow! — vegan and vegetarian menus in steakhouses. Indeed, plant-based options are popping up like wildflowers after a spring rain — both new spots and more options in mainstream restaurants.
Diana Edelman, founder of the Vegans, Baby website, which is a guide to being vegan in Las Vegas, said the trend had been included in some year-end trend forecasts.
“I’ve noticed a lot of things in the vegan world have skyrocketed recently,” she said, such as vegan choices coming to the fast-food world with the Impossible Burger at the Fatburger fast-food chain.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive