About Lettuce Entertain You "Lettuce Entertain You started because of ideas. We are a band of entrepreneurs that do something under one umbrella and it's our culture of caring that bonds us..Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..
Find recipes for every meal, easy ideas for dinner tonight, cooking tips and expert food advice..We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us..
Vegans and vegetarians have been wandering in the meat-lovers’ paradise that’s Las Vegas for decades, and it seems like they’re finally reaching the promised land, with — Holy cow! — vegan and vegetarian menus in steakhouses. Indeed, plant-based options are popping up like wildflowers after a spring rain — both new spots and more options in mainstream restaurants.
Diana Edelman, founder of the Vegans, Baby website, which is a guide to being vegan in Las Vegas, said the trend had been included in some year-end trend forecasts.
“I’ve noticed a lot of things in the vegan world have skyrocketed recently,” she said, such as vegan choices coming to the fast-food world with the Impossible Burger at the Fatburger fast-food chain.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive