September is turning out to be a great month for vegan products and partnerships, and Kenny Anderson alongside Converse are joining in on the fun..In an interview with British newspaper, the Telegraph, former Beatle, Sir Paul McCartney, opened up about his late wife Linda and her meat free legacy..
Sir James Paul McCartney CH MBE born is an English singer songwriter, multi instrumentalist, and composer. He gained worldwide fame as the bass guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles, widely considered the most popular and influential group in the history of pop music..In an interview with British newspaper, the Telegraph, former Beatle, Sir Paul McCartney, opened up about his late wife Linda and her meat free legacy..
Linda McCartney died of breast cancer in 1998, but her self-titled vegetarian and vegan food range lives on – with former husband, Paul, and her daughters, ethical fashion designer, Stella and cookery writer, Mary, still heavily involved with the brand. The tasting process, in particular, is an element that Paul particularly enjoys. “It’s quite a good thing…I’m often at my music studio in Sussex on the south coast, so I’ll get the chefs from the company to come down and cook everything up,” he explained. “So me and the guys and girls at the studio will get tasting it and deciding what we like best.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive