Your ultimate source for breaking celebrity news. Red carpet fashion and juicy gossip is just a click away!.Christian Life and Style. View shelivesvintage's profile on View shelivesvintage's profile on .
Your ultimate source for breaking celebrity news. Red carpet fashion and juicy gossip is just a click away!.The latest Tweets from Life Style @Life_and_Style . Your ultimate source for celebrity news, fashion and beauty trends and juicy gossip!.
UK supermarkets are scrambling to be the first to stock the most sophisticated fake steak and faux meat products so far, the result of innovations to improve the taste and texture of vegetarian options that go well beyond the soya chunks and mince that have been available for years.
While vegan purists may balk at the idea of eating an authentic-looking “burger that bleeds”, there is growing demand from the UK’s estimated 22 million “flexitarians”, who primarily have a vegetarian diet and want to reduce their meat consumption – a demand that is being met by companies in the Netherlands and the United States.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive