Your Starbucks Fix Just Got More Expensive. The Starbucks Mermaid Frappuccino Is the Perfect Excuse to Go to The move comes as Starbucks struggles .Starbucks locations in Mexico are selling a Mermaid Frappuccino for a Starbucks Made Mermaid Frappuccinos the Pokemon Go Frappuccino without .
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..The Newer Than They Think trope as used in popular culture. So you've run across a trope or story element that seems unspeakably old. It simply drips with .
We heard about a secret-menu Mermaid Frappuccino back in April, the invention of a barista in Bay City, Michigan, but the drink sold out of their location, and much like the magical creature it was named for, hadn’t been spotted again.
More: Starbucks Frappuccinos Are Taking Over Our Lives, & We’re So Over It
But now, there is an official Mermaid Frappuccino that’s being sold by Starbucks in Mexico, and it looks totally amazing.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive