If you haven't tried golden milk a.k.a. turmeric tea or turmeric latte , then now is the perfect time to whip up a batch. This traditional Ayurvedic drink is .Get Pumpkin Spice Latte Sweet Dip Recipe from Food Network.
But before you rush to your nearest Starbucks and down latte after latte, it's worth noting that recent research suggests the benefits of turmeric have been .This Turmeric Latte is blend of vanilla almond milk with ground turmeric, cinnamon, coconut oil a pinch of sea salt..
Related images to Starbucks Now Has a Turmeric Latte, but There’s a Catch
The hot drink is made of steamed milk blended with turmeric and poured over espresso, leading to a golden color that will play well to both latte art and Instagram images.
More: Put turmeric in all these foods and become the superhero of your own life
Turmeric is incredibly on trend of late, but it dates back to ancient times for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It’s also a very popular ingredient in Middle Eastern and Asian cuisines. It’s even said to potentially have some cancer-fighting benefits, but that has yet to be proven — still, if we can do our part by having a latte, we’re all about it.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive