How Kate took ten years off her face The Duchess of Cambridge has ditched her heavy eyeliner, matte foundation and pink blusher since turning and looks a decade younger ."May the Queen of Soul rest in eternal peace," the Obamas wrote..
Pregnant Kate is 'getting better' Wills smiles with relief as he and Duchess say they are 'immensely grateful' for good wishes. Duchess is 'continuing to feel better' but will stay in hospital for treatment.How Kate took ten years off her face The Duchess of Cambridge has ditched her heavy eyeliner, matte foundation and pink blusher since turning and looks a decade younger .
Related images to Pregnant Kate Middleton Will Make First Public Appearance Post-Bed Rest
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend a reception at Buckingham Palace on World Mental Health Day. pic.twitter.com/P7GLzF8l6V
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) September 20, 2017
The princess, er, duchess (no matter; sorry, England) has but once more been battling a vicious case of hyperemesis gravidarum. That might sound like a Harry Potter spell, however it’s really a very debilitating type of morning illness — one you would not want in your worst enemy from Slytherin. Kate has suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum in her prior pregnancies as effectively. Poor factor.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive