Obituaries written by the Chicago Tribune. Actor Tab Hunters at 's heartthrob's career ranged from 'Battle Cry' to 'Polyester'.
Obis, she said, addressed all those issues in Vegetarian Times. "It had a very big impact on our movement," she said. Obis was divorced from Barrett, whod in ..Paul Obis, who started Vegetarian Times magazine,s admin July , , No Comments on Paul Obis, who started Vegetarian Times magazine,s Paul Obis' decision to start Vegetarian Times magazine was .
“He looked at it and said (to himself) ‘I wonder how many cows I’m going to eat in my lifetime?’ ” said his wife, Janeen. “It just sparked him. He put it down and left. That’s the day he started the movement in his head.”
The magazine began as photocopied hand-delivered newsletter in 1974 and grew into a well-regarded monthly publication. Obis sold it and bought it back at least once in the 1980s, then sold it for the last time in the early 1990s.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive