Women have more stamina than men, according to a scientific study. The greater staying power of females means they can beat men in gruelling ultra marathons extreme running and cycling events that can last days..In the battle of who has more stamina, women are winning over men. Buzz's Natasha Abellard has the story..
Natural Boosters Supplements that Enhance Stamina, Sensation, anduality for Men and Women [Ray Sahelian] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on .Earlier this year, women became the majority of the workforce for the first time in U.S. history. Most managers are now women too. And for every two men who get a college degree this year, three women will do the same..
Related images to Of Course Women Have More Stamina Than Men (& Now Science Backs That Up)
While men may be stronger physically, the research journal Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism found that women have significantly more muscle endurance than their male counterparts. This means that the women involved were much less tired after “natural, dynamic muscle exercises” than men of comparable age and athletic ability.
More: Feelin’ Out of Shape? Maybe It’s Time to Move to One of America’s Most Fittest Cities
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive