Jessica Raine has revealed that she loved playing someone "really, really horrible" in new drama Wolf Hall. The actress best known for playing Jenny Lee in the BBC's Call the Midwife told .Jessica Raine and Tom Goodman Hill were the image of newlywed bliss as they enjoyed a stroll through his native London last week..
Related images to New Update Of Jessica Raine | Body Measurements and Short Bio
|Jessica Raine measurements|
|Body shape:||Banana ()|
|Dress size:||4 (chart)|
|Breasts-Waist-Hips:||34-25-35 inches (86-64-89 cm)|
|Height:||5’ 6” (167 cm)|
|Weight:||124 pounds (56 kg)|
|Natural breasts or implants?||Natural (?)|
Jessica Raine was born 20 May 1982 in Eardisley, United Kingdom. She studied drama and cultural studies at the University of the West of England and traveled a lot. Later, she also attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Raine’s career started to take off in 2010. She played for example in Call the Midwife, Partners in Crime, and The Last Post. She dated a fellow actor Tom Goodman-Hill since 2010. They got married after five years of dating.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive