|Danielle Bradbery measurements|
|Body shape:||Banana ()|
|Dress size:||4 (chart)|
|Breasts-Waist-Hips:||34-24-35 inches (86-61-89 cm)|
|Height:||5’ 6” (168 cm)|
|Weight:||121 pounds (55 kg)|
|Natural breasts or implants?||Natural (?)|
Danielle was born July 23, 1996 in Houston, Texas. In 2013, Bradbery successfully auditioned for The Voice and eventually became the youngest winner in the history. Although often performing with her interpretation of classic country songs, her own album had a more country-pop sound. Some of her most recent singles are Sway and Friend Zone.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive