Related images to New Update Of Constance Ford | Body Measurements and Short Bio
|Constance Ford measurements in 1950’s|
|Body shape:||Hourglass ()|
|Dress size:||6 (chart)|
|Breasts-Waist-Hips:||35-24-35 inches (89-61-89 cm)|
|Weight:||119 pounds (54 kg)|
|Natural breasts or implants?||Natural (?)|
Constance was born July 23, 1923 in Bronx, New York City. She studied Hunter College. As a teenager, Ford worked as a model but ultimately headed to a career of an actress. Before appearing in big movie roles, Constance played in musicals on Broadway. Later, she played for example in House of Women and several episodes of Perry Mason. She died in 1993 from cancer but she will be always remembered as one of the biggest movie stars of her generation.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive