Since I became a mom I’m constantly searching for quick easy beauty tips. I admit to having numerous mornings where I’m applying makeup en route to the kids’ school drop off. So, when Bluemercury creator Marla Beck launched her makeup line for ladies on the go, I had to get all the details.
“For years, my time-starved friends have asked me which makeup products they should use and how to apply them,” says Marla Beck, CEO and founder of Bluemercury and Lune+Aster. Her goal was to take “the guesswork out of makeup application” while reflecting “the same wellness philosophy as my vegan lifestyle.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive