The popularity of vegetarianism and veganism has begun to increase. The meat-abstaining diet has become a lifestyle, as more people become aware of the importance of healthy eating.
Fortunately, Jakarta’s dining scene has started to cater to this demand. Among the plethora of ayam geprek sellers, we can find more vegetarian and vegan-friendly restaurants. Those looking for vegetarian meals should have a look at the list below.
Blue Zone Center Indonesia
Opening its doors in May, Blue Zone Center Indonesia is a healthy lifestyle hub, featuring salad bar-slash-restaurant, kombucha bar, fitness boutique and grocery store.
The founder Jason Tanu was inspired by a National Geographic report on the Blue Zone, five areas in the world where people live longer and healthier.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive