Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion..
After being taken down twice by Blogger within a single week, we got the message It's Time To Go. Gates of Vienna has moved to a new address .Boris Johnson is back with a new weekly column. Every Monday, exclusively in Telegraph Premium..
In an effort to attract more customers looking for vegan products, Victory launched a loyalty program for vegan consumers, which now has upwards of 4,000 members. The vegan program’s number of sign-ups surpasses a similar initiative for gluten-free consumers by about 1,000 members. Members are granted bargains, such as coupon deals, making it possible for the chain supermarket to monitor the consumption habits of consumers and cater to their demands.
Victory joins the increasing number of businesses picking up on the growing market for vegan goods. The popular U.S. music festival Coachella is offering an extensive line of vegan foods at this year’s event taking place this weekend; and creators of plant-based meat, Impossible Foods, recently netted a $114 million investment to help push expansion across the globe.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive