Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion..Search and browse our historical collection to find news, notices of births, marriages ands, sports, comics, and much more.
After being taken down twice by Blogger within a single week, we got the message It's Time To Go. Gates of Vienna has moved to a new address .Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..
The supermarket chain first launched vegan products in ten of its branches as a trial in Israel’s central district. The sales of plant-based products proved to be so overwhelming that Victory decided to expand its vegan product distribution to 70% of the branches nationwide.
“Obviously, in cities like Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Haifa, and Beer Sheva, where there are more students, interest is greater,” says CEO Eyal Ravid. “The vegan trend is spearheaded by young people, and this is bringing new customers.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive