Quick facts, trivia and snippets of information about Abraham Lincoln's life His religion, his wife, when he was born, when hed, children, political party, etc..Abraham Lincoln, the th President of the United States, was assassinated by well known stage actor John Wilkes Booth on , while attending the play Our American Cousin at Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. Shot in the head as he watched the play, Lincolnd the following day at a.m., in the Petersen House opposite the theater. He was the first American president to be .
Abraham Lincoln was born on , as the second child of Thomas and Nancy Hanks Lincoln, in a one room log cabin on the Sinking Spring Farm near Hodgenville, Kentucky. He was a descendant of Samuel Lincoln.Abraham Lincoln may have had Marfan syndrome, which could explain why he was so tall. Here's what Marfan syndrome is and its symptoms..
Related images to How tall was Abraham Lincoln
American singer, from the band New Years Day. On twitter she mentioned she stood “5’4 but my attitude is 7’2”.
Photos by PR Photos
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive