Co hosted by award winning journalists Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson, Here Now reflects the fluid world of news as it's happening, with timely, smart, in depth news, interviews and conversation..HERE Technologies is a company that provides mapping and location data and related services to individuals and companies. It is majority owned by a consortium of German automotive companies namely Audi, BMW, and Daimler , whilst other companies also own minority stakes..
HERE mapping platform "best" in the industry with company's developer offering,ytics and location intelligence ranking above competition..HERE WeGo Maps Routes Directions All ways from A to B in one.
And this is hardly the first time DeGeneres has lent a hand.
DeGeneres (who was honored as the People’s Choice Awards’ Favorite Humanitarian last year) has given away way more than $50 million dollars on her show. She has raised $12.5 million for breast cancer, more than $10 million for families affected by Hurricane Katrina and more than $21 million to individuals and families who shared their stories with her. DeGeneres has even inspired her audience to donate more than $35 million of their own. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
More: Ellen DeGeneres Called Johnny Depp Out on His BS
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive