Thestar.com is Canada's largest online news site. From national coverage and issues to local headlines and stories across the country, the Star is your home for Canadian news and perspectives..Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News.Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..
Related images to Corporate Vegan Workplace Initiatives on the Rise, According to Experts
VLCM, founded by Darina Brockman, currently has over 2,300 members from companies such as Amazon, Coca-Cola, Nike, Target, and the Bank of America. The idea behind the online platform, the website notes, is to create a “global community” for vegans working in the corporate world and help to provide support to drive plant-based business forward. The group also provides resources to members to create vegan projects in their place of work, including guidebooks such as the “Vegan Leaders Playbook.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive