Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..From career advice to employment news, discover all of the information you need to know about your job search and career..
said "The demand for vegan products is Weight Loss Company Launches Vegan Products To Meet Demand. Best Tips Weight Loss Company Launches Vegan .This woman switched from veganism to keto and lost kgs. these are theting tips she points out she was also vegan "But it's not just about the weight loss .
UK ‘intermittent fasting’ brand Lighter Life has launched two vegan options – in response to what it calls ‘daily requests’ for plant-based products.
The products are aimed at both people trying the 5:2 diet, in which a normal calorie intake is consumed five days a week, with an intake of 400-500 calories on the other two days – and those following Lighter Life’s own ‘Fast Philosophy’ diet.
The new products – LighterLife Fast Super Green Soup and LighterLife Fast Banana Porridge – contain around 200 calories per serving. They are made by mixing the sachets with water.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive