Get the latest health news,t fitness information, medical research, health care trends and health issues that affect you and your family on ABCNews.com.Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News.
Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly int, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals. A follower of thet or the philosophy is known as a vegan v i n VEE gn . Distinctions may be made between several categories of veganism.tary vegans .Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..
UK ‘intermittent fasting’ brand Lighter Life has launched two vegan options – in response to what it calls ‘daily requests’ for plant-based products.
The products are aimed at both people trying the 5:2 diet, in which a normal calorie intake is consumed five days a week, with an intake of 400-500 calories on the other two days – and those following Lighter Life’s own ‘Fast Philosophy’ diet.
The new products – LighterLife Fast Super Green Soup and LighterLife Fast Banana Porridge – contain around 200 calories per serving. They are made by mixing the sachets with water.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive