Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..Find the latest Wall Street Journal stories on tech companies, start ups and personal technology, plus the latest reviews..
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard.
The study of more than 40 patients with type 2 diabetes indicated that, after 20 weeks of following a vegan or portion-controlled diet supported by weekly group nutrition classes, patients had significant reductions in HbA1c and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), as well as body mass index (BMI).
The research was published online in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive