Personal chefs private cooks. The rich and famous have long enjoyed the services of personal chefs. Until recently, personal chefs were retained by wealthy families, royalty, top government officials, prosperous businessmen, and the like..Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News.
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News.Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com..
The report uncovered that the non-dairy yogurt market is set to see a compound annual growth rate of 4.9%. Further, the market is expected to reach a value of $7,431.1 million by the year 2027.
Future Market Insights said: “Non-dairy yogurt is expected to gain high demand owing to its high health benefits”. These positive effects are seeing “growing awareness”, according to a press release.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive