Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com..Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..
Meghan Markle is marrying Prince Harry next week in a spectacular media event that will be watched by a worldwide audience of millions. Like most brides, Markle is probably working out like a fiend and following a strict weight-loss diet to look as lean and toned as possible in her wedding dress.
Fortunately, Markle is a longtime exercise fanatic who has credited a mostly vegan diet, yoga workouts, and running for her fit bikini body (photos below).
“Yoga is my thing. My mom is a yoga instructor, and I started doing mommy-and-me yoga with her when I was seven,” Meghan told BestHeathMag. “In college, I started doing it more regularly.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive