Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland is on her way to London as speculation mounts that she will now be the one walking her daughter down the aisle..Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney arrived in London with her husband and three children this morning, with three days to go until the royal wedding The year old glossy Canadian socialite touched down at Heathrow Airport with her husband Ben Mulroney, son of the country's ex prime minister Brian Mulroney..
Meghan Markle is marrying Prince Harry next week in a spectacular media event that will be watched by a worldwide audience of millions. Like most brides, Markle is probably working out like a fiend and following a strict weight-loss diet to look as lean and toned as possible in her wedding dress.
Fortunately, Markle is a longtime exercise fanatic who has credited a mostly vegan diet, yoga workouts, and running for her fit bikini body (photos below).
“Yoga is my thing. My mom is a yoga instructor, and I started doing mommy-and-me yoga with her when I was seven,” Meghan told BestHeathMag. “In college, I started doing it more regularly.”
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive