Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends..Storm's impact varied across the state and wasn't really a knockout. Still, up to . inches of snow fell in the north, while Little Compton and South Kingstown with .
I’m a fan of Local Foods. The downtown location is a quick hop and skip from my home in the Heights and it’s a great addition to the downtown community. Now, the Local Foods brand has expanded to the Heights at the Heights Mercantile, located at 714 Yale St Ste 1A.
I just visited our Heights location and got the chance to visit with executive chef Maria Gonzalez and I left an even bigger fan of Local Foods and our local location. Chef Gonzalez shared with me that she is currently on a healthy journey and just recently lost 70 pounds.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive