Readers Also Read Shared. Best Diabetic Meal Plan Tips Strategies Genius Ways To Keep Food Fresh Longer Exercises That Are Good For Weight Loss If You Have Diabetes.New to Meal Prepping? Grab a copy of our FREE Meal Prep Planner to help you get started!.
Here are Mason Jar Salads To Meal Prep for a Week of Lunches you can prep in just one hour for your entire week ahead! Lots of helpful tips included..Make the most of your meal prep recipes by making these easy foods that will actually last you all week. Learn bonus tips to help keep their flavor too..
Related images to Best Tips: How to Keep Meal Prep Salads Fresh Longer
Another tip: Spinach is bae, but it’s not the best choice when you’re making a salad far in advance. “Iceberg will stay the freshest because of its water content, but it’s not as nutritional as, say, arugula, so I usually tell my clients to go for darker greens,” says Sharp. For a green that’s both high in nutrients and likely to stay fresh, go for kale. It has a long life span in relation to other greens, provided you leave it on the stem, Sharp says. Finally, consider investing in a salad spinner. Yes, it’s one more bulky kitchen gadget, but it helps to remove excess water post-wash that could otherwise make your leaves go bad.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive