Readers Also Read Shared. Best Diabetic Meal Plan Tips Strategies Genius Ways To Keep Food Fresh Longer Exercises That Are Good For Weight Loss If You Have Diabetes.New to Meal Prepping? Grab a copy of our FREE Meal Prep Planner to help you get started!.
Here are Mason Jar Salads To Meal Prep for a Week of Lunches you can prep in just one hour for your entire week ahead! Lots of helpful tips included..Make the most of your meal prep recipes by making these easy foods that will actually last you all week. Learn bonus tips to help keep their flavor too..
Photo: south_juls / Shutterstock
Wilted lettuce can turn a sad desk lunch into a truly tragic meal. Thankfully, Nikki Sharp has a genius hack that will save your lunch and keep those greens crisper, longer. In her new book, Meal Prep Your Way to Weight Loss, the wellness expert and vegan-trained chef gives a strategy for keeping leafy greens fresh. It’s simple: When you’re portioning out your salads, place a lightly damp paper towel at the bottom of each container to soak up excess moisture. Sharp says you can prep salads up to five days in advance with the trick. (Related: 5 Tips for Saving Your Week When You Forgot to Meal Prep)
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive