Her first step to better eating choices came by way of adding fish. She says for six months she followed a pescatarian diet to slowly help her body transition out of veganism. “I [then] eased into paleo—adding chicken or beef to my diet, and taking away most of the carbs. After six more months of that, I began to feel better and more focused—but I’d only lost a few [kilos].”
Enter: the keto diet (the of-the-moment diet that is all about eating low carbs and high fats as a way to put the body into a state known as ‘ketosis’ which enhances fat burning.)
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive