Walking into Vegan Donut Gelato, you’ll see all the familiar signs of a traditional mom-and-pop donut shop — the no-frills decor, a countertop with self-serve coffee and a variety of bagged teas and, of course, a large glass case filled with a classic assortment of raised and cake donuts, including glazed, chocolate, jelly-filled and sprinkled donuts, along with bear claws and apple fritters. Other than a menu on the wall that says “Vegan Donuts,” there’s no indication that the offerings here are all made without dairy or eggs.
Other articles you might like;
- Should McDonald’s really be jumping on the vegan bandwagon?
- Bill O’Reilly Sat Down With Matt Lauer To Address Sexual Harrassment Claims
- How Using Euphemisms for Vaginas Can Impact Our Lives Negatively
- Prince William Is Low-Key About Security Breach at George’s School
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Just Might Be the Most Charitable Person Alive